After you have completed your vaccines/titers, submit your records via eTang.
- Go to eTang and enter your CalNet credentials.
- Select "Forms," then "Immunizations" and enter the dates/results corresponding to each vaccine/titer.
- At the bottom of the "Immunizations" form, upload your vaccine/titer documentation.
- Select "Forms," then "TB Initial Risk Screen" and complete the required questions.
- Check your compliance status under "Immunization Record" (since Cal Central may take a couple weeks to update). For any item noted as non-compliant, visit Why am I non-compliant? to identify any corrections and/or additional vaccines/titers required.
You may also refer to the Step-by-Step Immunization Requirement Guide for screenshots of each step.
Frequently Asked Questions
I don't see the immunization or TB forms on eTang.
I am unsure which dates/vaccines/titers/results to enter on the worksheet.
I am unsure what qualifies as an acceptable medical record.
A medical record should have two identifiers (i.e. patient name and date of birth) plus type, date and outcome of each vaccine/titer administered. There is no set format for these records, but it should be clear that they were prepared by a licensed medical provider.
We accept the following file types: PDF, PNG, JPG, JPEG, and GIF. Normally, photos taken on a phone in one of these formats are fine, as long as all information indicated above can be seen clearly in your photos.
My records are in a language other than English.
Ask your medical provider to prepare a copy of your vaccine/titer records in English (or contact a medical translation service). If we cannot interpret your records, you may be required to re-complete certain vaccines/titers.
My PDF/image files are not uploading properly to eTang.
Try re-sizing your files/photos; uploads cannot be larger than 4MB each. Alternately, you may submit your documentation to Medical Records via mail, fax, or in-person. We are unable to accept medical information or records via e-mail, as it is not a secure method of transmission.
I need to make a change to something I submitted.
TB Clearance: Submit this help request form and select "I can't see my TB Screening Form."
Upload additional documents: Visit eTang and upload additional files (with 'updated' and the date in the file name); there is no limit to the number of files you may upload. Then, enter the accompanying revisions under "Immunizations."