Serving students, faculty, staff and campus affiliates.
Tang Center's International Travel Clinic guides members of the campus community in protecting their health while traveling throughout the world.
The Travel Clinic uses the most current information available from the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization, and Shoreland’s computerized Travel Health Information Services. Your personalized travel package for a healthful, safe trip includes:
- travel consultation with medical professionals
- advice on preventing illness while traveling
- education on safety concerns related to food, drink, and recreational activities.
Travel visits are by appointment (see right column for details). There is a charge for the consultation, in addition to charges for immunizations. See sample fees.
Travel History Form
Students will be sent a travel history form through the eTang portal to complete electronically after you schedule your appoinment. Click on your appointment in the portal and the travel questionnaire will come up. Non-students should complete the travel history form and bring to your appointment.
Your personalized travel care package includes:
- Required and recommended immunizations based on your itinerary, personal history of immunizations, and planned activities during your trip.
- Official International Certificate of Vaccination
- A detailed, computerized traveler’s report tailored to your itinerary, including information on malaria, other health risks, and other important information.
- Prescriptions to prevent malaria and treat traveler’s diarrhea, as appropriate.
- General travel advice on precautionary measures for food, drink, and climate.
- Tips for traveler’s first-aid kit.