You may satisfy the Meningococcal Conjugate requirement in ONE of the following ways:
1. ONE dose of the Meningococcal Conjugate ACWY (MCV4) vaccine on or after your 16th birthday.
- Common brand names include Menactra (Men ACWY-D) and Menveo (Men ACWY-CRM) in the United States, and Nimenrix (Men ACWY-CRM) in parts of Western Europe.
- While we strongly prefer the MCV4 vaccine, we will accept the Meningococcal polysaccharide vaccine (MPSV4) vaccine as long as the age and documentation requirements are met.
- Meningococcal B vaccines (Trumenba or Bexsero), Men C vaccines, or Men A+C vaccines do NOT fulfill this requirement.
2. If you are already 22 years old by the formal deadline, you are exempt from the MCV4 requirement. (Note: If you turn 22 years old after the formal deadline, you are still required to get this vaccine.)