- ENT – Ear, Nose & Throat (Otolaryngology) (referred off-campus)
- Gastroenterology - limited in-house access
- Ophthalmology (referred off-campus)
- Orthopedics – general, hand, & foot & ankle specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Repetitive Stress Clinic
- Surgery (breast surgeon)
- Student health, Sports Medicine - This clinic is self referral and designed for recreational athletes with athletic related injuries who wish to access the expertise of a sports medicine physician for early assessment, diagnosis & treatment.
All other specialties accessed via community providers through referrals.
*Please note: the majority of dermatological services at UHS are admistered through Primary Care, offering quicker access to clinicians.
- Spirometry – diagnostic testing by trained medical assistants
- Hearing – diagnostic testing by trained medical assistants