Spring 2022 Waiver Period
The Spring 2022 waiver period is December 1, 2021 to January 1, 2022. Waivers must be received by January 1, 2022 to avoid a late fee of $75.
The late waiver period is January 2, 2022 to January 15, 2022 and will be subject to a late fee of $75.
Absolutely no waiver applications will be accepted after January 15, 2022.
Please click here for waiver instructions and the online waiver application. The waiver criteria and waiver worksheet can be found below under "forms and worksheets".
Waiver for Summer Special Programs
Summer Special Programs include:
- Master of Laws (Executive Track LLM)
- Incoming students in the following programs:
- Master of Public Affairs (MPA)
- Masters of Arts in Teaching (MAT)
- Principle Leadership Institue (PLI)
- Berkeley Educators for Equity and Excellence (BE3)
- Leaders for Equity and Democracy (LEAD)
- Master of Financial Engineering (MFE) - incoming March class only
- 11-month Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Information and Data Science (graduating 5th-year MIDS)
Master of Information and Data Science (MIDS) excluded, except for 5th-year MIDS students who may keep SHIP or waive enrollment during the fall or spring waiver period.