Special Programs Summer 2021
Master of Laws (Executive Track LLM)
Incoming students in the following programs:
- Master of Public Affairs (MPA)
- Masters of Arts in Teaching (MAT)
- Principle Leadership Institue (PLI)
- Berkeley Educators for Equity and Excellence (BE3)
- Leaders for Equity and Democracy (LEAD)
- Master of Financial Engineering (MFE) - incoming March class only
- Master of Real Estate Development + Design (MRED+D)
- 11-month Master of Public Health (MPH)
Fall 2021 Waiver Period
The fall 2021 waiver period is May 3, 2021 to July 15, 2021.
All waivers received between July 16, 2021 and August 15, 2021 will be subject to a late fee of $75.
Absolutely no waiver applications will be accepted after August 15, 2021.
The waiver criteria and waiver worksheet can be found under "waiver resources" below. The online waiver application will be available during the waiver period.
Master of Information and Data Science (MIDS) excluded, except for 5th year MIDS students who may keep SHIP or waive enrollment.
For more information, please call the Student Health Insurance Office at (510) 642-5700, email your questions to email@example.com, or currently enrolled students can send a secure message to the SHIO office via the eTang patient portal.