Immunization & TB Clearance Requirements
Complete these steps:
- Identify your formal deadline to comply.
- Track down copies of your previous vaccines/titers.
- Match your previous vaccines/titers against the required age, dose and interval parameters:
- Schedule any outstanding vaccines/titers as soon as possible with your medical provider.
- Follow steps at Submitting Documents prior to your formal deadline.
- Check your compliance status on eTang by selecting "Immunization Record."
Summer 2018 new and re-admitted students
Includes MFE3 (March starts), PLLM summer starts, new HLLM summer starts, MPA summer starts, new MRED+D program, MAT2, and JMP students
|Fall 2018 new and re-admitted students||Spring 2019 new and re-admitted students|
|Formal deadline to submit immunization and TB clearance records||tbd||August 1, 2018||January 1, 2019|
|First day of SHIP and of Tang eligibility at student pricing||tbd||August 1, 2018||January 1, 2019|
|First day to schedule Tang appointments for missing vaccines/titers||tbd||August 1, 2018||January 1, 2019|
|Grace period to complete missing vaccines/titers||tbd||through September 21, 2018||through February 22, 2019|
|Enrollment holds for non-compliance posted to Cal Central||tbd||September 24, 2018
impacts spring 2019 enrollment
February 25, 2019