Faculty/Staff Disability Management
Chapter 6: Role of Disability Management
In addition to being responsible for the overall coordination of the Workers' Compensation process, Disability Management may be in contact with supervisors and managers at various stages of a claim including:
- Clarification of injury details and employment status.
- Requests for current job descriptions and PEM forms (Physical/Environmental/Mental).
- Updates on claim status.
- Coordination of pay issues.
- Clarification of leave from work issues.
- Clarification of work restrictions.
- Assistance with return to work efforts, both temporary and permanent.
- Reasonable accommodation
- Interactive Process
- Transitional Work Agreements