Faculty/Staff Disability Management
Workers’ Compensation is a state-mandated program that provides benefits to employees who are injured or develop an illness as a result of their job. Benefits may include medical care, temporary disability, permanent disability, job displacement voucher and death benefits.
The University of California is self-insured for Workers' Compensation benefits. Disability Management coordinates this program for the Berkeley campus. Administration of claims and benefits is handled by UC's third-party administrator: Sedgwick (P.O. Box 14533, Lexington, KY 40512-4533, 1-800-225-2998)
Forms and Notices
- Employer's Report of Incident Form
- Time of Hire Pamphlet (English and Spanish) and Instructions.
- Workers' Compensation Volunteer Registration Form
- Workers' Compensation Poster (English and Spanish)
- Pharmacy Benefit Network Brochure (English and Spanish)
- Pharmacy Benefit Network Poster (English and Spanish)
- Personal Physician Pre-Designation Form