Faculty/Staff Disability Management
Managers & Supervisors
Disability Management provides confidential consultation to managers, supervisor and HR partners regarding workplace disability matters, including Workers' Compensation, leaves of absence, reasonable accommodation and the interactive process.
- How to Report a Work-Related Injury or Illness
- Workers' Compensation Handbook for Supervisors and Managers
- Transitional Work Program-Supervisor's Tool Kit
Disability Management Training
- Disability Management offers a workshop twice per semester called "Disability Management: Understanding the Process" for managers and supervisors. Please see the Be Well at Work workshop flyer for details.
- Upon request, Disability Management will provide individualized departmental training tailored around any number of disability management topics