Use our toolkits, workshops and consultation services for party throwers and goers to keep it social, not slurred. Don’t let small problems become big ones, especially since they are 100% avoidable. Be alert and know how to slow them down, cut them off, get them home and call for medical assistance.
Check out our:
- Intervention Scale Graphic
- Toolkits for Partythrowers and Partygoers
- Resources for Happy Neighbors and Moving into the Neighborhood
Coalition Building and Strategic Planning
We convene ongoing roundtables and work with student leaders, campus staff and community partners and neighbors to reflect on current strengths and concerns, prioritize actions for drinking and party social change, and line up the resources to succeed. Check out this semester's Student Alcohol Roundtable dates and other coalition building activities.
Social Marketing and Outreach
We create and use a variety of media to reach and engage students online, at events and on the street, such as Late Night and Game Day Huddles, block parties, and an annual awards party. Check out this semester's Pregame Huddle dates, view our Student Graphics Kit and access our social media.
- Emergency Warning Signs and Steps
- Alcohol Intoxication & Intervention Scale
- Understanding the Risks and Consequences
- Data Dashboard
- Intervention Tips
- Alcohol Counseling and Services
- What If I Think I've Been Drugged
Connect with PartySafe@Cal
- Follow Cal Party Tips on Facebook
- Subscribe to the PartySafe newsletter
- Learn about the #OurHouse campaign
- Become a Peer Advocate with PartySafe@Cal
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 643-9073