Access the SCWG Tutorial to get a step-by-step explanation for the guide!
Click here to access the Step 1: Wellness Assessment!
Take Step 2: Readiness for Change Assessment here!
Access and download Step 3: Developing Your "Why" here!
View and download Step 4: Goal Setting here!
View the final step, Step 5: Planning Your Progress, here!
Self Coaching Wellness Guide
Welcome to the Self Coaching Wellness Guide, brought to you by Be Well At Work! This step-by-step guide is a tool designed to directly support you in making behavior and lifestyle changes. As the name suggests, this guide is self paced and specifically designed to be flexible towards your daily life. Whether you are looking to make major changes to your life or just slightly adjusting some of your current habits, this guide supports both short and long-term goals. Take some time to explore the guide and resources below and we look forward to seeing your growth and progress!
Explore below for the complete breakdown of each step of the guide!
Each step is individually accessible and can be accessed via the links included.
Step 1: Wellness Assessment
- Before we approach lifestyle changes, we must first establish what we want to address! The first step in this program, the Wellness Assessment, will evaluate your wellness and well-being within the following dimensions:
- Access the Wellness Assessment here!
Step 2: Readiness for Change Assessment
- Having completed the Wellness Assessment, you should now have a better idea for what area(s) of wellness you would like to address.
- Step 2: Readiness for Change Assessment will evaluate your motivation and overall preparedness for making these changes in your current lifestyle.
- Access the Readiness for Change Assessment here!
Step 3: Developing Your "Why"
- Now that you have a better idea for what changes you want to make and you feel ready to commit to these changes, you will not develop your why.
- Step 3: Developing Your "Why" will have take a deeper dive into your motivation towards making your changes, how the changes will impact your life, and establish your foundation for the latter stages of the program.
- Access Step 3: Developing Your "Why" here!
Step 4: Goal Setting
- With your why established, you will now set your goals for the program!
- Step 4: Goal Setting provides specific guidelines and criteria for developing your goals to better support your progress during the program and sustain longer term changes.
- Access Step 4: Goal Setting here!
Step 5: Planning Your Progress
- The last step before jumping into the program is to plan your progress! Setting goals and developing your motivation are important, but in order to find success, you must establish how you are going to achieve these changes.
- Step 5: Planning Your Progress provides participants with the means to track their daily, weekly, and monthly goals along with an end of the month reflection.
- Access Step 5: Planning Your Progress here!