Be Well at Work Faculty/Staff Fall 2021 Resources
The Be Well at Work Employee Assistance Program offers...
- Confidential support for UC Berkeley faculty and staff to manage the transition back to the workplace in a healthy way
- Support for supervisors as they manage their staff during the transition back to the workplace.
- Quick meditations to reduce anxiety.
- Exercises to strengthen resilience to change.
Communicate assertively to set healthy boundaries and limits at work.
- Video: Support Your Mental Health Through Challenging Times
The Be Well at Work Wellness Program offers...
- Resources to support your whole well-being during your transition back to the workplace
- Discover the new Outdoor Spaces map where you can relax, enjoy nature, take a break or enjoy a healthy meal while on campus
- Learn more about the Healthy Food and Beverage Environment and volunteer opportunities at the Community Staff Garden
- Register for a Meal Prep or Creativity and Your Well-Being Workshop
- Explore a Campus Walking Route or use the Campus Art and Architecture Map to find new ways to incorporate physical activity into your workday
- Visit the Breastfeeding Support Program to register for a lactation room and learn more about other community resources for nursing parents.
Dependent Care Needs...
- Be Well at Work Elder Care offers confidential, free assistance to UC Berkeley faculty and staff who are caring for or concerned about an elder or dependent adult.
- Be Well at Work Work/Life offers resources and support for UC Berkeley faculty and staff who are caring for children and teenagers.
- Utilize Your Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account.
- Dependent Care Campus and Community Resources.
- Explore our campus' family-friendly spaces using the UC Berkeley Bear Cubs Map.
- Supporting a child through transition.
- Video: Build Boundaries with Loved Ones When Working Remotely.
The Be Well at Work Ergonomics Program offers...
- The Computer Ergonomics Matching Funds Program up to $1,000 per employee* in matching funds to modify on-site and remote computer workstations according to campus ergonomic guidelines. *Must be a UC Berkeley employee with an active appointment of 50% or greater at the time the workstation evaluation and recommended products are purchased.
- Take the interactive on-line course, Computer Health Matters (required to qualify for computer ergonomics matching funds)
- Video: Zoom Fatigue, Ergonomics and the Home Office