Faculty/Staff Community Garden
Thank you to UC Berkeley's landscape team
Thursday, May 7th, 12:10 - 1:30 pm, Tang Education Center
Recording now available
About the Garden
What We Planted
The staff garden includes herbs, native Californian plants, as well as plants used by the Ohlone.
Where is the Garden?
The staff community garden is located outside of Li Ka Shing, Mulford, Morgan and Genetics & Plant Biology.
The garden includes rosemary, parsley, basil, oregano, and thyme. Using herbs in cooking is a great way to add a boost of flavor and beneficial polyphenols!
- Ergonomics_Tips_for_Gardening_at_Home.pdf: A quick, easy quide for safe and fun home gardening
- Warm Up to Garden: Get the muscles moving and take care of the body
- Stetches for the Home Gardener (pdf): Safe and effective stretches for the weekend warrior
- Mind Your Posture: Learn how to move safely in the garden
- Tips for Healthy Gardening: Pro tips on how work effeciently in the garden