Listed below are options for appointments with health professionals, here at the Tang Center and elsewhere on campus.

To speak with a CAPS counselor, you can also take advantage of our many drop-in satellite locations.


To make an appointment with a counselor call (510) 642-9494


UC Berkeley students are referred to psychiatrists by counselors at CAPS or Social Services. If you are interested in medications, please make an appointment to talk with a counselor. Make an appointment by calling CAPS at (510) 642-9494.

Social Services

Please call (510) 642-6074 to make an appointment with a counselor.
For non-mandated initial appointments, you may schedule an appointment online.


Please call (510) 642-6074 to schedule a nutrition appointment.


Please visit Group Counseling for more information.  

Career Counseling Library

Please visit the Career Counseling Library for more information or call (510) 642-2367.

make an appointment meet the counseling stafffees counseling confidentialitycounseling satellite offices self help resourcesfrequently asked counseling questions