Tacos De Frijol
Greek Yogurt with Banana and Almonds
Banana Smoothie Bowl
Chicken Ramen Soup
Comfort Food & Culture
Bears in the Kitchen - Virtual Cook Along
Chicken Tinga Tacos
Cheesy Grits + Sauteéd Tomatoes and Collard Greens
Lentil Stew, Mediterranean Salad, and Quick Pickled Vegetables
No Cook Recipes
As college students, making healthy meals may seem difficult or time-consuming. However, this video is here to teach you a few new, quick, and easy-to-make recipes you can add to your daily eating schedule!
"Embodied" Talk by Connie Sobczak
Connie Sobczak is the Co-Founder and Executive Director of The Body Positive and Author of Embody: Learning to Love Your Unique Body (and quiet that critical voice!)
Help create a world where people value their unique identities and are liberated from self-hatred so they can optimize their energy and intellect to make positive changes in their own lives, communities, and beyond.
Home Cooking Basics
Stocking Your Fridge & Pantry
Shopping & Meal Planning
Nutrition Outreach Workers (NOW) about what fat talk is, what some examples of fat talk are, and how to combat it.
What is Fat Talk?
Combating Self Fat Talk
Combating Fat Talk from Others
- What should I be eating when I'm working out?
- If I want to become a vegetarian, should I do it or stay with my normal diet?
- I eat out all the time because I don't have enough time to cook. Any tips?
- I'm going on vacation soon and I want to start a detox cleanse. What do you think?
- What is the fastest way to lose weight?
- I want to eat healthily, where do I start?
- I find myself snacking when I'm studying for exams. How do I stop this mindless eating?
- How do I create quick and affordable meals?