Transportation - Directions from off-campus
- Campus Shuttles — Campus and LBNL shuttles (510) 642-5149 stop at Ellsworth and Bancroft Way, 1/2 block from the Tang Center. The Loop offers intra-campus rides for eligible faculty, staff, and students with disabilities.
- Public Transportation — We are a short walk from the Downtown Berkeley BART station (510) 465-2278 and AC Transit bus stops (510) 839-2882). See the Visitor's Center page for details.
- East Bay Paratransit — Public transit service for people who are unable to use regular buses or trains.
- 511 SF Bay - Plan your trip with 511.org.
- Urgent Care: Free drop-off parking (30 minutes) is provided at the Tang Center Urgent Care entrance, off Durant Avenue, for Urgent Care visits only.
- Public Parking for Visitors: Metered street parking is located on Bancroft Way and Durant Avenue.
- Public Parking Lots: Durant Avenue between Telegraph Avenue and Dana Street (two blocks east of the Tang Center)
- Holders of campus C, F, or S permits: Use the Ellsworth parking structure at Ellsworth Street and Channing Way.
- Holders of campus C, F, or M permits: Use the Recreational Sports Facility lot on Bancroft at Ellsworth (located across the street from the Tang Center)
*Campus parking in the vicinity is not always available. Visitors are encouraged to use alternative methods of transportation if this is an available option.