Emotional Health and Wellbeing
- FAQ about COVID-19 and Your Emotional Well Being
- Greater Good Science Center's Resource Guide to Well-Being During Coronavirus
- UCLA Mindful Awareness Reserch Center's Guided Meditation
- Survivor Support Resources during COVID-19
- Addressing Relationship Violence During Shelter in Place
Be Well at Work - Employee Assistance provides no cost confidential counseling and referral for UC Berkeley faculty, staff, visiting scholars, and postdocs. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a telephone appointment.
Ergonomics Tips for Working at Home
Zoom worshop 5/12, 1-2pm: Register Here
- The ergonomics design of the computer workstation is applicable in the office environment and remote locations, such as in the home. Take a look at Be Well at Work Ergonomics tips and Matching Funds Program for Working at Home for ways to set up your home office and work safely.
- Computer Health Matters Online Class: This interactive online course will help you set up a user-friendly workstation and provides ergonomic resources for computer users. Enroll and take the class now.
- Ergonomic Tips for Alternative Work Stations handout. Make sure you have the right posture and your equipment are at the right heights!
For questions related to your workstation or ergonomic needs, please contact Be Well at Work Ergonomics.
Navigating Work and Family Life
- Resources to Address Financial Needs
- Be Well at Work Work/Life Tips for Working From Home
- Talking to your Children about COVID-19
- UC Telecommuting Agreement Policies
- Bright Horizons Care Advantage for Back-up Child Care
Exercise and Nutrition Resources
The following resources are provided to help you be more physically active, cook healthy recipes at home and share other community nutrition resources.
The Be Well at Work - Wellness program is committed to empowering faculty, staff, visiting scholars and post docs with the tools and skills to sustain well-being, lead a healthy lifestyle and prevent injury and illness at work and home. For more information contact the Wellness program at email@example.com or (510) 643-4646.
Be Well at Work's Partner, RSF, is also providing Workfit for FREE. Workfit will be available via Zoom and recordings and is available to all faculty/staff free of charge.
Caring for Elders
Be Well at Work Elder Care Program offers confidential assistance to UC Berkeley faculty, staff, visiting scholars, and postdocs who are caring for or concerned about an elder or dependent adult. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a telephone appointment.