Emotional Health and Wellbeing
- FAQ about COVID-19 and Your Emotional Well Being
- Greater Good Science Center's Resource Guide to Well-Being During Coronavirus
- UCLA Mindful Awareness Reserch Center's Guided Meditations
Be Well at Work - Employee Assistance provides no cost confidential counseling and referral for UC Berkeley faculty, staff, visiting scholars, and postdocs. Please email email@example.com to schedule a telephone appointment.
- The ergonomics design of the computer workstation is applicable in the office environment and remote locations, such as in the home. Take a look at Be Well at Work Ergonomics tips for ways to set up your home office and work safely.
- Computer Health Matters Online Class: This interactive online course will help you set up a user-friendly workstation and provides ergonomic resources for computer users. Enroll and take the class now.
For questions related to your workstation or ergonomic needs, please contact Be Well at Work Ergonomics.
Navigating Family and Work Life
- Be Well at Work Work/Life Tips for Working From Home
- Talking to your Children about COVID-19
- UC Telecommuting Agreement Policies
- Bright Horizons Care Advantage for Back-up Child Care
Exercise and Nutrition Resources
The following resources are provided to help you be more physically active, cook healthy recipes at home and share other community nutrition resources.
The Be Well at Work - Wellness program is committed to empowering faculty, staff, visiting scholars and post docs with the tools and skills to sustain well-being, lead a healthy lifestyle and prevent injury and illness at work and home. For more information contact the Wellness program at firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 643-4646.
Caring for Elders
Be Well at Work Elder Care Program offers confidential assistance to UC Berkeley faculty, staff, visiting scholars, and postdocs who are caring for or concerned about an elder or dependent adult. Please email email@example.com to schedule a telephone appointment.