FREE COVID-19 VACCINE CLINICS
Open to all students, faculty, and staff in the MLK Building Pauley Ballroom.
August Vaccine Clinics
- Tuesday, August 3 Moderna and J&J from 9-11am and 1 - 4pm
- Thursday, August 5 Pfizer and J&J from 9-11am and 1 - 4pm
- Sunday, August 22 9-11:30am and 1-3:45 pm Pfizer (and possibly other vaccine types)
- Tuesday, August 24: Moderna 9-11am and 1 - 4pm
- Thursday, August 26: Pfizer 9-11am and 1 - 4pm
- FOR STUDENTS ONLY: if you need a COVID-19 vaccine outside of the dates listed above, there will be a limited number of walk-in appointments at Pauley Ballroom on August 11-13 and 16 -18 from 9-11:30am and 1-3:45pm
- Vaccines after August 26 will be given by appointment only at UHS Tang Center. Details on how to book those appointments will be updated here soon.
Upload your outside vaccine records to eTang.
If you received the vaccine at an off-campus vaccination site, you will need to upload a record of your vaccination to the secure eTang portal as soon as you have received your last dose and have a complete vaccination card. If you were vaccinated on campus, no further action is required.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
More information can be found on the COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements webpage with updated FAQs.
COVID-19 vaccines and other non-COVID vaccines may now be administered without regard to timing.
COVID-19 vaccines can now be administered at the same time as other vaccines. Previously it was recommended that COVID-19 vaccines be administered alone, with a minimum interval of 14 days before or after administration of any other vaccines. This was out of an abundance of caution and not due to any known safety or immunogenicity concerns. However, substantial data have now been collected regarding the safety of COVID-19 vaccines currently authorized by FDA for use under EUA.