Do you LOVE giving advice? Have you always wanted to use your own experience to help others? Are you interested in honing your research skills to provide inclusive perspectives to people seeking guidance?
The Love Cafe at Cal is seeking up to THREE volunteers to provide solid, thoughtful advice to anonymous readers about relationships. The Love Cafe is the perfect blend of talk about everything- from advice, articles, and information on friends, family, and flings!
- Approximately 2 hours of volunteering each week (remote working acceptable). Selected volunteers are expected to commit for one semester minimum.
- Capability of researching resources to provide the most comprehensive advice
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Responds well to critical and positive feedback
- Is aware and respectful of diverse identities
- Is respectful of sensitive, personal topics
- Must be a UC Berkeley student
The deadline to apply for this position is Friday, September 23, 2016 @ 5pm. If you are interested, please email email@example.com. For more information on The Love Cafe, visit TheLoveCafe.tumblr.com.