- Anonymous online screenings for depression, anxiety, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, and post-traumatic stress. The screenings may help you determine whether seeking professional consultation would be of benefit to you. These free screenings are available to all UC Berkeley students, staff, and faculty members and are taken anonymously.
- Be Well resources for stress management
- Information about depression and what to do if you or others are depressed: Look for the Signs
- Mental Health Handbook for faculty, staff, and GSIs
- Counseling hand-outs and videos
- Getting Help for Students of Concern
- More about mental health services for students and faculty and staff.
Being emotionally well is more than just handling stress. It also involves being attentive to your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors, whether positive or negative.
For advice about specific concerns, treatments or medications, please seek face-to-face consultation with a mental health professional.