Effective Fall 2016: TB testing appointments must be scheduled online. Visit eTang to schedule TB tests.
TB Testing Hours Summer 2018:
|TB Plant (by appointment only)||TB Read (no appointment neeed)|
|Monday, 1-4:30pm||Thursday, 8:30-11:30am & 1-4:30pm|
|Wednesday, 8-11:30am||Friday, 8-11:30am|
Note: If you have your TB test planted on Monday, you must return to have it read on Thursday. If you have your test planted on Wednesday, you must return to have it read on Friday.
No tests administered: 7/4
Faculty/staff: For TB testing arranged by a campus department, please contact Occupational Health for details.
Positive TB Skin Test Follow-Up
This is a follow-up or clearance appointment with a nurse for people who have had a positive TB test result and a negative chest x-ray. Book now through etang.berkeley.edu.
If you require TB testing/clearance for employment or volunteering in grades K-12, only the procedure has changed.
Please go to the UHS appointment office to meet with the nurse if:
- You were born in one of the following countries: USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Germany, France, Ireland, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Switzerland, UK, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Lithuania, Norway, Sweden, Latvia or Estonia, and have not traveled outside of these countries for more than a month
- And have never had a positive TB skin or blood test or been told you had TB
Please schedule an appointment online via eTang (positive PPD follow up appointment) or by calling 510-642-2000 if:
- You have a history of a documented positive TB skin/blood test. Bring your documentation with you to the appointment
Please make an appointment online at the Allergy/Travel Clinic during posted TB testing hours if:
- You have a history of a positive TB skin/blood test but no documentation is available
- Or you were born in any country other than those listed above or have traveled outside of those counties for more than a month