Please note: As of August 1, 2018 - Pharmacy co-pays will be changing. Please check back for more updated information in the next few weeks.
At University Health Services Pharmacy
New for Fall 2018:
- $0 for generics
- $25 co-pay for formulary brand
- $40 co-pay for non-formulary
- $75 co-pay for specialty medications.
- Birth control is covered at 100%; some conditions apply.
Outside of University Health Services
Prescriptions filled outside of UHS:
- $10 co-pay for most generics
- $35 co-pay for formulary brand
- $50 co-pay for non-formulary
- 20% up to $250 co-pay for specialty medications.
- No prescription medications are subject to the deductible.