|2019-20 VSP Member Information|
|Member ID||Your VSP member ID is the same as your Wellfleet member ID. If you do not have your Wellfleet member ID number, follow the instructions on the flyer here to obtain it.|
|2019-20 Vision Benefits Summary|
|VSP Choice Provider||Non-Network Provider|
|Eye exam (Once every plan year. Not including contact lens fitting.)||$10 co-pay||$47 allowance|
|Prescription glasses (once every plan year)||
● $25 co-pay + $150 allowance
|$45 allowance for frames, $30-$60 allowance for lens1|
|Contact lenses (in lieu of glasses, once every plan year)||$150 allowance||$100 allowance|
|Additional glasses or sunglasses, inlcuding lens enhancements||20% discount||N/A|
|Lasik or PRK refractive surgeries||15% discount (average)||N/A|
1Allowance depends on the type of lens.
Review for additional benefit details including frequency of coverage.
- Contact lens wearers may be subject to a contact lens evaluation fee or fitting fee.
- If lenses and frames or contact lenses are chosen which exceed the $150 allowance, the cost above $150 is the responsibility of the student.
- You are expected to pay the co-payment and other fees are the time of service. There are no claims to file for in-network providers.
- The following services or supplies are not covered by this vision plan: Orthoptics or vision training, non-prescription glasses or contact lenses, medical or surgical treatment of the eyes other than laser vision correction, non-FDA-approved vision services, treatment and materials, and any other service not listed above as a covered benefit.
Injury or illness of the eye will continue to be covered by the medical portion of SHIP, administered by Wellfleet Student.