Resources at UHS
Let's Talk Drop-In Consultations are informal, brief, free consultations with UHS mental health counselors.
They do not require any insurance or paperwork. UHS counselors have expertise and competency in working with underrepresented students on campus. All counselors work with students who are experiencing symptoms of anxiety, depression, and relationship concerns.
PLEASE NOTE: Let's Talk consultations are not formal therapy sessions and do not constitute mental health treatment, and we are not able to assist with the Disabled Students' Program (DSP) and other documentation support during Let's Talk. You will need to schedule an individual counseling appointment for supporting documentation.
Intended For Latinx/Latine Students
|Hours & Sign Up Link||Counselor||Specialty|
Wednesdays, 2 pm-3:30 pm
Hearst Field Annex, Building B, Wellness Room
Veronica Orozco, PhD
Resources at UC Berkeley
- Chicana Latino Student Development Office (CLSD)
- Raices Recruitment and Retention Center
- UC Berkeley Chicanx Latinx Alumni Association (UCB CLAA)
- Casa Joaquin Murrieta Residential Leadership Program
- Latinxs and the Environment Initiative (LEI)
- Chicanx/Latinx Standing Committee (CLSC)
- Comunidad for Health Equity (CHE)