Assistance and Advocacy

If your possible pregnancy is the result of non-consensual sex, you can speak to a confidential counselor at Path to Care or Social Services for help with any of the following:

  • Emotional support

  • Medical care options

  • Legal resources

  • Safe housing

  • Academic adjustments

For urgent confidential support, call the Path to Care's 24/7 Care Line at (510) 643-2005.

More Resources

Path to Care Office

Office of Sexual Violence and Sexual Harassment (SVSH)

Visit the Sexual Violence and Sexual Harassment (SVSH) website for more information.