UHS Social Services has information about the adoption process in California and other resources on prenatal care, legal assistance, and academic adjustments. To make an appointment with specialty counselors at Social Services, please call (510) 642-6074.


If you would like to make an appointment with a clinician or speak to a counselor, please make an appointment through eTang or by calling (510) 642-2000.