Help yourself stay well this fall and winter.
Flu vaccination requirement for UC students, faculty and staff
UC Berkeley Faculty and Staff can get more details on the People and Culture Flu page.
UC Berkeley Students:
- A flu vaccine is required for any students who are living or coming to campus.
- We also want to encourage all students to get a flu vaccine as an important proactive health measure for protecting the community at large.
Students can request a medical or religious exemption through the eTang portal by going to Messages, then selecting 'New Message' and choosing the option 'Select flu vaccine exemption (Students only)' and following the prompts.
- You should also update your compliance on this form (CalNet login required), either by selecting you received a flu vaccine or submitted an exemption in eTang.
- You will not get an enrollment hold or be charged a late fee.
We are asking that students voluntarily report that they received a flu vaccine, through the eTang. You can upload your records and enter your immunization date on the Medical Clearances page.
2020 Flu Shot Opportunities
- Flu shots will be available at the RSF beginning Tuesday October 13th for all students on a walk-in basis Monday-Friday 8:30am-3:30pm.
- If you're getting a surveillance test at the RSF, stop by and get your flu shot!
- Flu shots are available when you come to the Tang Center for your primary care appointment.
For Faculty & Staff
Flu Clinic shots for faculty and staff on 11/19, 11/24 and 12/3, 8:30am-3:30pm
- $30 for Faculty & Staff
- at the RSF main entrance
Flu Shot Costs
- FREE for students with SHIP.
- $30 for non-SHIP students. Please bring your Cal 1 Card. Open to eligible students only.
- You can also get a copy of your receipt by sending a message in eTang to the Cashier to submit to your insurance for reimbursement.