Faculty/Staff Employee Assistance
Counseling for UC Berkeley Faculty and Staff, and Employees of Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory
Phone: (510) 643-7754
University Health Services, Tang Center
2222 Bancroft Way
Suite 3100 (3rd floor)
Berkeley, CA 94720-4300
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with an Employee Assistance counselor, please contact us at (510) 643-7754 or email email@example.com
[COVID-19] - Please note we are not scheduling in-person appointments at this time. Appointments are available by phone or video using a HIPAA-compliant platform.
Emergency: Dial 911 from any phone (on or off campus) to report an imminent threat to life or property.
From a cell phone, dial direct for faster emergency response:
- UC Berkeley Police: (510) 642-3333
- City of Berkeley Police/Fire: (510) 981-5911
- Alameda County Sheriff: (510) 667-7721
- Alameda County 24/7 Community Crisis Line: 1 (800) 309-2131
- Contra Costa County 24/7 Crisis Center Line: (925) 939-1916
- Tang Center Urgent Care: 2222 Bancroft Way, (510) 642-3188
- PATH to Care Center: (510) 642-1988
- Alta Bates Medical Center: 2450 Ashby Avenue (Open 24 hours, 7 days a week), (510) 204-1303
- Kaiser Members: For urgent medical concerns, please contact your nearest Kaiser emergency room. If you have questions regarding mental health benefits, please note that Kaiser members can call Kaiser and/or Optum at 1(888) 440-8225.