Faculty/Staff Employee Assistance
Schedule an Appointment
Emergency: Dial 911 from any phone (on or off campus) to report an imminent threat to life or property.
From a cell phone, dial direct for faster emergency response:
- UC Berkeley Police: (510) 642-3333
- City of Berkeley Police/Fire: (510) 981-5911
- Alameda County Sheriff: (510) 667-7721
- Alameda County 24/7 Community Crisis Line: 1 (800) 309-2131
- Contra Costa County 24/7 Crisis Center Line: (925) 939-1916
- Tang Center Urgent Care: 2222 Bancroft Way, (510) 642-3188
- Alta Bates Medical Center: 2450 Ashby Avenue (Open 24 hours, 7 days a week), (510) 204-1303
- Kaiser Members: For urgent medical concerns, please contact your nearest Kaiser emergency room. If you have questions regarding mental health benefits, please note that Kaiser members can call Kaiser and/or Optum at 1(888) 440-8225.