Below are a variety of places and sites that you can search to find testing sites. Some may offer rapid test and testing for travel purposes.
Testing Sites in California
- COVID-19 Testing Sites in California
- Here’s a searchable map of coronavirus testing sites in the San Francisco Bay Area that don’t require a doctor’s referral. Use this list to find drive-through and other testing centers near you.
Testing in Berkeley
PCR testing options in Berkeley through Curative, wide appointment availabilty.
Outside COVID Testing for Travel Services
Off-campus options for testing are widely available. Please look for some local options that may be able to meet the travel requirements in the timeframe you need them.
Additional resources for free COVID testing:
- Alameda County has a list of free community testing sites. You do not need a doctor’s note or medical insurance to get tested, you will not be asked about your immigration status, and most test results are available within 2-5 days.
- Carbon Health has clinics or pop-up testing sites.
- City of Berkeley - LHI Care or Curative are two options
- City of Oakland - free to anyone living in Alameda County
- SF City - Any SF resident with at least 1 symptom, a known exposure to lab-confirmed COVID19 or a frontline worker
- San Mateo County - Project Baseline- Free testing to anyone without restriction
- Santa Clara County - Free for symptomatic, those with known exposure to lab-confirmed COVID19, frontline workers
- Walgreens is offering no-cost, contactless COVID-19 testing at select locations in partnership with the PWNHealth provider network.