Testing Sites in California
- COVID-19 Testing Sites in California
- Here’s a searchable map of coronavirus testing sites in the San Francisco Bay Area that don’t require a doctor’s referral. Use this list to find drive-through and other testing centers near you.
Additional resources for free COVID testing:
- Alameda County has a list of free community testing sites. You do not need a doctor’s note or medical insurance to get tested, you will not be asked about your immigration status, and most test results are available within 2-5 days.
- Carbon Health has clinics or pop-up testing sites.
- City of Berkeley - LHI Care or Curative are two options
- City of Oakland - free to anyone living in Alameda County
- SF City - Any SF resident with at least 1 symptom, a known exposure to lab-confirmed COVID19 or a frontline worker
- San Mateo County - Project Baseline- Free testing to anyone without restriction
- Santa Clara County - Free for symptomatic, those with known exposure to lab-confirmed COVID19, frontline workers
- Walgreens is offering no-cost, contactless COVID-19 testing at select locations in partnership with the PWNHealth provider network.