Engage (with others through supportive connections)
- Student-to-Student Peer Counseling - Student-to-Student Peer Counseling is a student group that provides non-emergency peer support for UC Berkeley Students. The meetings are free, one-on-one, and confidential.
- Graduate Student Peer Support Providers: Graduate Peer Support Providers (PSPs) meet one-on-one with graduate students at UC Berkeley to provide assistance in navigating the complex processes related to mental health, basic needs, and academia.
- Health coaching - Free 45-minute coaching session will help you make changes in your lifestyle that support your overall health, as well as your personal and academic success.
- Group Counseling - Group counseling is a powerful and effective way for students to 1) share concerns, 2) give and receive support, and 3) learn new skills and heal. Some UHS counseling groups are focused on common concerns while other groups offer an opportunity for students with a shared identity to gather and connect in the community. CAPS groups are free and do not require health insurance. Includes drop-in groups (Referral Process for BHP Workshops)
- humanest online UC Berkeley community - whatever you're going through, you don't have to face it alone. Ask questions, get professional guidance, support, and connect with others like you.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) - NAMI is a mental health club focused on both community advocacy and creating a supportive environment for UC Berkeley students.
- PATH to Care Center for confidential and holistic support for survivors. Reference to resources that are identity-specific. 24/7 Care Line: (510) 643-2005 for navigating resources for urgent support around sexual assault, sexual harassment, interpersonal violence, stalking, and invasion of sexual privacy.