How do I get this married man I used to see to stop calling me?

July 27, 2014

This is a really uncomfortable situation. I think the best thing to do is to be very explicit that you do NOT want to be contacted anymore…don’t sugar coat anything! Let him know upfront that you are not interested and that you would like him to stop calling. If this persists to the point of it making you feel unsafe or uncomfortable, you should definitely talk to the police.

–Guest Barista Emily


Mama Luv is very glad that you know to not be involved with a married man! Have you told him that you do not want to be involved and would like him to stop reaching out to you? If you haven’t, then it’s important to make it clear that he is bothering you and you do not want to talk to him anymore. If you have and he continues to bother you and make you feel uncomfortable, then the best solution may be to seek professional help. Perhaps he will get the idea and discontinue calling you. Remember to keep your chin up, strut with confidence, and shake what your mama gave ya! Mama Luv is here to help.


Mama Luv