Required Move-in COVID-19 Testing Information
The information below is for those in undergraduate single student housing. You will need to be tested before you can check-in or gain access to your residence hall. After you have been tested, you will receive a testing confirmation slip that you will need in order to check into your housing unit.
Asymptomatic testing will be done at the beginning and end of the initial one week sequestration period and is paid for by the university as part of the campus’ public health and safety measures to stop the spread of coronavirus.
How to schedule your COVID-19 move-in and follow-up test appointment
After your one week sequestration period, you need to schedule a follow-up test.
The appointment system will be open on Tuesday, August 25 for follow-up appointments
Please follow this schedule when making your follow-up appointments:
- 1st test on Thursday, August 20 -- make your follow-up appointment on Thursday, August 27
- 1st test on Friday, August 21 -- make your follow-up appointment on Friday, August 28
- 1st test on Saturday, August 22 -- make your follow-up appointment on Monday, August 31
- 1st test on Sunday, August 23 -- make your follow-up appointment on Tuesday, September 1
Please note the testing station hours are 8:30am - 3:00pm
Log-in to eTang to book your move-in test:
- Instructions for booking move-in COVID-19 testing appointments
- If you are having issues booking appointments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to find your appointment barcode