Mental Health Resources:
We understand that these can be anxious and stressful times.
Counseling Support at UHS for Students
- Please call (510) 642-9494 to speak with a counselor to make an appointment.
- CAPS hours: Monday-Friday: No building/in-person hours. Virtual services can be scheduled 8am-5pm.
- Many of our satellite offices are closed due to building closures. Please check your specific location. All Let's Talk drop-ins are being done virtually.
- For after-hours support, please call the 24/7 line at (855) 817-5667
Teladoc - 24/7 Teletherapy
Students with SHIP can also use Teladoc to speak to a mental health professional 24/7 through your phone, tablet, computer. It's a good way to receive support virtually while minimizing the risk of exposure/spreading.
If you don’t have SHIP insurance, check with your health care provider for similar options to connect with counselors.
Therapy Assistance Online (TAO) and Mobile App
An online library of engaging, interactive programs that help you manage feelings of stress and anxiety during these times. Visit our TAO page to get started.
Educational modules to consider:
- Let Go and Be Well
- Calming Your Worry-Student
- Improving Your Mood
- Leaving Your Blues Behind