Spring 2020 Waiver Information
The Spring Waiver period is now closed.
The Spring 2020 waiver period is December 2, 2019 to January 1, 2020. The late waiver period is January 2, 2020 to January 15, 2020. All waivers received between January 2, 2020 and January 15, 2020 will be subject to a late fee of $75. No waivers will be accepted after January 15, 2020.
The Spring 2020 waiver criteria, waiver worksheet and other resources are provided below under Waiver Resources.
1. Professional Track LLM
2. LLM Hybrid Option (summer starts only)
3. Incoming students in the following programs:
- Master of Public Affairs (MPA)
- Masters of Arts in Teaching (MAT)
- Principle Leadership Institue (PLI)
- Berkeley Educators for Equity and Excellence (BE3)
- Master of Financial Engineering (MFE) - incoming March class only
- Master of Real Estate Development & Design (MRED+D)
- 11-month Master of Public Health (MPH)
Master of Information and Data Science (MIDS) excluded except for 5th year MIDS which either have to waiver or be on SHIP
Fall 2019 Waiver Information
The Fall 2019 waiver period is now closed.
The Fall 2019 waiver period is May 1, 2019 to July 15, 2019. Waivers must be received by July 15, 2019 to avoid a late fee of $75. All waivers received between July 16, 2019 and August 15, 2019 will be subject to a late fee of $75. No waivers will be accepted after August 15, 2019.
The waiver criteria and other resources are provided below under Waiver Resources.
For more information, please call the Student Health Insurance Office at (510) 642-5700, email your questions to email@example.com, or currently enrolled students can send a secure message to the SHIO office via the eTang patient portal.