Spring 2019 Waiver Information
The Spring 2019 waiver period is December 1, 2018 to January 1, 2019.
The late waiver period is January 2, 2019 to January 15, 2019. All waivers received between January 2, 2019 and January 15, 2019 will be subject to a late fee of $75.
No waivers will be accepted after January 15, 2019.
The Spring 2019 waiver criteria, waiver worksheet and other resources are provided below under Waiver Resources.
Fall 2018 Waiver Information
The Fall 2018 waiver period is now closed.
The Fall 2018 waiver period is May 1, 2018 to July 31, 2018. Waivers must be received by July 15, 2018* to avoid a late fee of $75. All waivers received between July 16, 2018 and July 31, 2018 will be subject to a late fee of $75.
*The deadline has been extended to July 18, 2018 11:59pm due to technical issues.
- Professional Track LLM
- LLM Hybrid Option (summer starts only)
- Incoming students in the following programs:
- Master of Public Affairs (MPA)
Masters of Arts in Teaching (MAT):
- Principle Leadership Institute (PLI)
- Berkeley Educators for Equity and Excellence (BE3)
- Master of Financial Engineering (MFE) incoming March class only
- Master of Real Estate Development & Design (MRED+D)
Please click here for waiver instructions and waiver application for special programs.
For more information, please call the Student Health Insurance Office at (510) 642-5700, email your questions to email@example.com, or currently enrolled students can send a secure message to the SHIO office via the eTang patient portal.