Due to labor actions and decreased staffing, some services may be limited on Wednesday, November 13, 2019.
Please note telephone and email responses may be delayed. We regret any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.
If you are having a life-threatening medical or psychiatric emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Room.
Service Hours by Departments
- The Appointment Office will be closed on November 13
- Please go to Urgent Care if you need to be seen
- Primary Care appointments are available for booking online at etang.berkeley.edu. If you need further assistance, please call our 24/7 advice nurse at 510-643-7197, or go to Urgent Care
- For Travel appointments, go to Allergy Travel
- SHIP members can also access Teladoc, to get healthcare appointments by phone, web and mobile app.
- If you’d like to schedule a routine appointment, please call 642-2000 on November 14
Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Open normal hours and seeing all scheduled appointments
- Drop-in services for urgent concerns, 10am - 5pm
- Phone: (510) 642-9494
- Call the After Hours Counseling Line at (855) 817-5667
- Urgent lab work only: please knock on the door for service
- The lab will be closed 12-1pm
- No self-directed services (STI screening, pregnancy testing, TB tests) are being offered until November 14
Open normal hours: 8am - 6pm
- Open normal hours: 8:00am - 11:45am and 12:45pm - 4:45pm
- Limited services on November 13. Scheduled appointments will be seen.
- No TB testing will be performed November 13
- Open normal hours: 8:30am - 6pm
- Limited services. The front office, room 2280, is open
- Nutrition Appointments will be seen
- Phone: (510) 642-6074
- Open Normal Hours 8am -12pm, 1pm - 4:45pm
- Phone (510) 642-0607
Allergy and Travel Immunizations
- Immunization and Travel Consultations will be available on a limited basis on November 13, for students with previously scheduled appointments.
- If you have an urgent travel need and are leaving the country within the next 5 days, please call: (510) 643-7177
- Allergy shot appointments will be available to previously scheduled students
- Drop-in Flu Clinic cancelled for November 13, clinic will resume on November 14
Specialty Clinic will be open on a limited basis on November 13, for students with previously scheduled appointments
Mandatory TB and Immunization Office
- The office is closed until November 14
- Phone: (510) 664-5090 (please note, we will respond within 1-2 working days)
- Email: email@example.com (please note, we will respond within 1-2 working days)
- Open normal hours: Monday-Friday 8am-6pm
- COPAY REDUCTION: the temporary copay for Urgent Care services is $15
- Copay will return to $35 on November 14
Student Health Insurance Plan Office
- Open normal hours: Monday-Friday: 8am-4:45 pm (Wednesday open at 9:30am)
- Phone: (510) 642-5700
- Reduced services - urgent requests will be prioritized. Normal operations resume November 14
- Window open Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm
- Phone: (510) 642-1804