- May 2018: 5 tips for the end of the semester
- April 2018: New Counseling Referral Database, Treat Your Health Campaign, and a new Staff Highlight
- March 2018: QPR Training, Spring Break Hours, Pet Hugs Album
- February 2018: National Condom Week, Body Image, Staff Highlight
- January 2018: Rx Promo, Immunization Clinics, Health Goals, Social Media
- May 2017: Top Five Tips for the End of the Semester
- April 2017: Meet Molly Anderson, Psychiatric NP, Sexual Assault Awareness Month, UHS Statement on Trans Rights, Ask the Dietitian: Home Cooking, Health Coaching at Tang
- March 2017: Meet Karen Hughes, Health Educator. Facebook Live with UHS' Medical Director and SHIP Manager. Peer program recruiting. Ask the Dietitian: Craving Candy. Meet Love Cafe Cal Baristas.
- February 2017: We welcome all. Meet Manny, Medical Assistant. Black health matters. National Condom Week. Eating disorders awareness.
- January 2017: Top 10 Tang Tips for a Healthy New Year
- December 2015: Rock your RRR and Finals. SHIP Tips over break. Pet hugs double dose. Winter break hours.
- November 2015: Mental Health Resources. Final Flu Clinics. Upcoming holiday closures. SHEP recruiting. Meet the NPs.
- October 2015: Sexual Health Awareness Week + #OurHouse Launch Party. National PT Month. Meet Joewel. Upcoming events. First Flu Clinic.
- September 2015: #FiatHealth! Suicide Prevention. Measles is Back. Meet Dr. Hope. Upcoming Events.
- August 2015: Welcome back! Open House. Join us on IG. eTang VLOG. Apply for SHAC. #PartySafe.
- December 2017: Winter Break Reminders, SHIP Tips, Be Well Resources, Gratitude Videos
- November 2017: Gratitude and Mindfulness Week, SHIP Rx Promo, Drop-In Flu Shots, NOW blog, Staff HIghlight: Rena Tacdol
- October 2017: Five Resources and Tips to help you Be Well
- September 2017: Five Tang Tips to help you Be Well in September
- August 2017: Be Well Buzz Insider Tips (but really, when are pet hugs?)
- December 2016: Refresh for Finals! Winter Break Reminders. Winter Food Resources. SHIP break tips.
- November 2016: Food resources and eating well on a budget. Meet clinical psychologist Justin Castello. Post-election resources. Final Flu Shot Clinics.
- October 2016: Resources in honor of Domestic Violence Awareness Month. What's New at Tang this Fall. Meet Physical Therapist Liz Nguyen. PT Month. Conversation Circles for students of color.
- September 2016: Flu Shot Clinics. Meet Primary Care Provider Melanie. Ask the Dietitian. How CAPS works. Pet Hugs!
- August 2016: Welcome back! Tang Open House. How to schedule an appointment. SHAC + Healthworker recruiting. SHIP Tips. Grad Corner. PartySafe - when to intervene.
- April 2016 - Finals Issue: De-stress Fest, RRR + break tips, double dose of Pet Hugs, event pics
- April 2016: New UHS web, Staff Highlight, Lab Results, Virtual Pet Hugs...and more.
- March 2016: REST Zones. SHIP 2016-17. Sexpert Recruiting. Spring Break Tips. Staff Highlight. Virtual Pet Hugs...and more.
- February 2016: Staff Highlights. SHIP Survey. HOF is back. Virtual Pet Hugs...and more.
- January 2016: Welcome Back, Berkeley! Staff Highlight. New Hours. Flu Shots (still). SHIP Tips. Virtual Pet Hugs. Free Rapid HIV Testing.