Help yourself stay well this
fall and winter.
To protect yourself, you need a flu shot every year.
Flu Shot Clinics 2015
Noon-5pm, UHS Education Center, First Floor
Thursday, October 15
Friday, October 23
Monday, November 9
Friday, November 20
Friday, December 4
No appointment needed! Drop in to any flu shot clinic! Get directions here.
- Preservative-free vaccine, protects against 4 different flu strains(quadravalent).
- Cost is $30; Free for students with SHIP
- Open to the campus and community - college age and above
- Payment accepted: Cash, check and credit cards, and Cal 1 Card Debit Account accepted.
- You are sick. Here's what to do.
- Cold or flu? Take our online flu screening quiz.
- Fighting the Flu
- Campus Pandemic Flu Preparedness
flu shot Q & A
Videos on Hand Washing and Coughing Techniques
Video - Cough
Safe: Why don't we do it in our sleeves?
After the jump, scroll down the page and select the full-length version (5 minutes) of Why Don’t we do it in Our Sleeves?
Video Tips for Handwashing:
(NOTE: Due the California drought, please turn off the water while thoroughly cleansing your hands.)