Additional Counseling Drop-in
In response to the tragic events in Orlando impacting many in our community, Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) has added addition drop-in hours to support students at our satellite location at Chavez 150:
- Monday, June 13: Veronica Orozco 11am-12pm and 1-2pm
- Tuesday, June 14: Veronica Orozco 1-2pm
- Wednesday, June 15: Adisa Anderson 9-10am, Jean Franco 1-3pm, Laura Alie 3-5pm
- Thursday, June 16: Ivonne Mejia 9am-10, Elizabeth Aranda 11am-12pm
- Friday, June 17: Sam Tourek 3-5pm
UC Berkeley faculty and staff can connect with Be Well at Work Employee Assistance for additional support and guidance.
If you or someone you care about is struggling, see our Coping with Trauma resource page.