Kognito offers a virtual environment that helps students who may be experiencing emotional stress.
Peers can engage in a series of game-based exercises in this 30-45 minute online interactive program, including a role-play conversation with a fully animated and emotionally responsive virtual student. Learn to recognize signs of depression and suicide, how to approach peers and engage in discussion, and how to point them to relevant campus resources.
Interested in Kognito? Follow these easy steps:
- Go to http://kognitocampus.com/login
- Click on the orange link in the sign-in box: "Don't have an account? Click here."
- Fill in first and last name, email address and create a password.
- Enter enrollment key: berkeleystudents
- Click "Next Step" and fill in the rest of the required information for account creation.
- Click "Done." This will bring you to the "Choose a Course" screen where you can select the appropriate simulation.
- Click "Launch." A pop-up window will appear with the pre-training survey.