Fall 2018 Waiver Information
The Fall 2018 waiver period is May 1, 2018 to July 31, 2018. Waivers must be received by July 15, 2018 to avoid a late fee of $75. All waivers received between July 16, 2018 and July 31, 2018 will be subject to a late fee of $75.
The 2018-19 waiver criteria, waiver worksheet and other resources are provided below under Waiver Resources.
- Professional Track LLM
- LLM Hybrid Option (summer starts only)
- Incoming students in the following programs:
- Master of Public Affairs (MPA)
Masters of Arts in Teaching (MAT):
- Principle Leadership Institute (PLI)
- Berkeley Educators for Equity and Excellence (BE3)
- Master of Financial Engineering (MFE) incoming March class only
- Master of Real Estate Development & Design (MRED+D)
Please click here for waiver instructions and waiver application for special programs.
For more information, please call the Student Health Insurance Office at (510) 642-5700, email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, or currently enrolled students can send a secure message to the SHIO office via the eTang patient portal.