Please be advised that eTang - not Cal Central - has the most up-to-date information about your compliance status. Log into eTang and select "Immunization Record" to check your compliance status for each required item.
MMR, Varicella, Tdap or Meningococcal Conjugate
Your compliance is based on the information you self-reported on the "Immunization Worksheet." A status of non-compliant displays automatically if one or more of the following occur:
- One or more dates are left blank.
- One or more dates are entered incorrectly.
- One or more dates outside of the age or dosage interval requirements are entered.
- Fewer than the required number of doses are entered.
- The results of a blood titer are entered incorrectly, e.g. your titer was positive for immunity but you reported it as negative.
- If you upload additional documents after submitting your "Immunizations" form, as this doesn't automatically update your "Immunizations" form.
Figured out the problem? Visit FAQ: How do I submit proof? and review "I need to make a change to something I submitted"
Still can't figure out why? Contact us
Satisfying the TB clearance requirement often requires multiple steps and it is possible that one or more of those steps is incomplete. A status of non-compliant displays automatically if one or more of the following occur:
- The "TB Initial Risk Screen" questionnaire on eTang was not completed.
- Any additional steps you were notified of via "Messages" on eTang were not completed.
- If "TB Follow-Up 1: Test Results" is required for you: TB test results and/or chest x-ray diagnostic report were not uploaded or are not recent enough (i.e. older than 12 months before the formal deadline).
- If "TB Follow-Up 2: Medical Clearance Form" is required for you: the form was not uploaded, symptom review questions were left blank, or the form was signed by someone other than an MD, NP, RN or PA.
- Only proof of the BCG vaccine was submitted (this does not satisfy the TB Clearance requirement).
It is also possible that your documents have been received, but are still being reviewed by the Allergy/Travel staff. Allow 7-10 business days for review, and then check back on eTang to verify your status and/or review any additional steps required by viewing your "Messages."