Well Traveled Challenge
May 3 - June 13 | 6-week online challenge
Bags packed? Check. Itinerary set? Check. Then let’s hit the road! In this 6-week wellness tour, your goal is to earn points by recording physical activity, meditation, and sleep.
With this virtual trip, you will:
Travel from state to state, stopping at the country’s most amazing hot spots as you record health behaviors
View postcard-perfect images and bet-you-didn’t-know descriptions
Build well-being habits that last long after your country-wide tour is over
Have the option to enter as at team to complete challenges
Have the chance to win weekly raffle prizes
Have the chance to win one of two grand prizes: a brand new bicycle or a Fitbit Ionic Watch!
- Registration will close on May 7
Come learn more about how the individual and team challenge works, features of and how to navigate the online platform. There will also be a Q&A session offered at the end.
The live demo was held on Friday, April 16. A recording is available for you to revisit:
How the program works
Each day you’ll visit a new attraction, earning points and pins as you record physical activity ,meditation, and sleepYou can answer a fun trivia question, learn about each attraction, and collect badges. This information is logged via the Well Traveled website and/or mobile app.
You will also have the option of particpating as a team! This friendly competition is optional, and teams of 2-6 must be formed by May 7.
What is the goal?
- In this 6-week wellness adventure, your Well Traveled goal is to aim for 150 total points (25+points/week) by recording physical activity, meditation, and sleep
Who can particpate?
- UC Berkeley faculty, staff, and members of your household!
How to win prizes
Weekly Raffle Prizes
- Participants who earn at least 25 weekly points will be entered into a raffle
- Participants who complete the challenge with at least 150 total points and complete the program evaluation will be entered into a grand prize raffle--a chance to win a brand new bike or a Fitbit Ionic Watch!