What's being offered?
- Tuesdays and Fridays from 12-5pm
- Ask nutrition questions with a registered dietitian! Also check out our nutrition events calendar for food demos!
- Every Wednesday, 12-3pm
- Health tips, activities, and giveaways on a variety of topics such as food and nutrition, sexual health, sleep, balancing technology, and general health tips
Ask a Health Coach - Drop-In
- Wednesdays 12-3pm
- Health coaches support you through the process of defining and achieving your health and wellness goals by creating a sustainable and achievable action plan! Start or continue your Wellness Wednesdays with a health coach!
Counseling for Student Parents
- In partnership with the Student Parent Center, we'll have counselors for student parents on campus in our B North space!
- For hours and details, see the flier.
How to get there:
- Enter the MLK Student Union on the side that is across the Cal 1 Card Center (north entrance)
- Go down the stairs or elevator
- Walk past the food pantry to the ramp or stairs
- Follow the hallway to the Be Well at B North space!